Can Python function return multiple data?

BartC bc at freeuk.com
Thu Jun 4 16:52:42 EDT 2015

On 04/06/2015 18:11, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

>If there is
> any language where assignment uses one style and argument passing always
> uses another, I've never come across it.

My language does that. I'd be very surprised if it was the only one in
existence that does so.

Assignments involve a deep copy. Argument passing is something
in-between by-value and by-reference (depending also on the type of data
involved). There is a also an actual by-reference mode (where a pointer
is passed).

--
Bartc