Can Python function return multiple data?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 15:16:34 EDT 2015

On 04/06/2015 19:34, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Now does Python pass by value or by reference?  Happily sits back and waits
>> for 10**6 emails to arrive as this is discussed for the 10**6th time.
>
> Troll.

True indeed.

As expected the "pass by value" versus the "pass by reference" brigade
have come out of the stalls running very strongly, but as always the
"pass by object" crew have arrived very late on the stand side and look
as if they will win by a nose, unless a photo finish is called in which
case there is a stewards' enquiry.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence