Multiple thread program problem

Mohan Mohta mohan.mohta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:45:42 EDT 2015

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 5:34:31 PM UTC-5, Waffle wrote:
> You think "(f)" makes a tuple, but it does not.
> the parentesis is not the tuple constructor, the comma is
> try:
> t=thread.start_new_thread(proc,(f,))

Thanks for the pointer waffle.
The program executes now but still not the way I want it.
I think I will need to tweak it a bit as the code is executing with the same argument from the file /tmp/python/1 multiple times whereas it needs to be executed only ones but in parallel. Let me figure that out.

Once again thanks for all the help provided on this thread.