Issuing commands using "exec_command()" of paramiko AND also sending commands together

Pythonista kukki.kanchana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:37:21 EDT 2015

Using paramiko's exec_command(), i would like to send a command, process its output and do it for several other commands. I notice that its not quick enough or something like that.

How would I handle that scenario AND also providing multiple commands together (there is 1 post on stackoverflow for issuing multiple commands but I am not sure if someone has tried it. It didnt work for me!

Thanks!