for...else

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Tue Jun 2 11:15:54 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

By the way please don't top post in this list.

You're right the first solution is not that helpfull. I quite dislike try blocks. But I dislike "for else" even more. While "if else"  is a correct english construct and means something, "for else " is not (correct me if I'm wrong).

"for else" works perfectly, I just can never remember on which condition the else block is processed.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.