Everything is an object in python - object class and type class

BartC bc at freeuk.com
Tue Jun 2 06:45:45 EDT 2015

On 01/06/2015 23:59, BartC wrote:

>> In the new class style, type and class sort of mean the same thing.
>
> I'm developing a new language along the lines of Python,

(After reading some of the rest of the sub-thread, I'm glad I reined in
some of the proposed changes to my existing language to make it more
Python-like.

If my simple, no-nonsense approach can avoid discussions about
philosophy, religion and meta-physics (or whatever the hell the
sub-thread was about) then that must be a good thing!)

--
Bartc