Parser needed.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 22:39:01 EDT 2015

Perhaps the list.append operation is the cause of the slowdown, or perhaps
my algo is flawed.

No idea yet with slowdown of parser code so far.

Instead of trying to debug everything going to add some time outputs to the
whole thing to get to bottom of this ;)

Ok another sikuli failure... I just won't run the script... this is
seriously getting on my tits...and I am seriously getting on your tits.

Time to nuke sikuli for now... and either give up on this idea...

Or try it in a more serious dev environment cause this sucks balls.

To bad this was a failure, bye bye.

Bye,
  Skybuck.