Parser needed.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:35:48 EDT 2015

On 06/01/2015 07:19 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> How hard would it be to encode that into pyparser ?

"
Check out the docs and you probably will get an idea.  The only real way
to find out is to try it.

Is this file from a certain program?  If so, it's possible someone has
already written a python library for reading it.
"

It's from a game called Star Trek Online, I think there is a C# parser for
it.

The ammount of data I need from this file is very limited.

I don't want to spent too much time on a solution.

I have perhaps today to try and get a solution working ;)

So no time to learn complex pyparsers ?

If you can provide a simple example I might give it a shot ;)

Otherwise I try to wing my own.

Your help might be usefull later on if my own parser sux, fails or is too
slow ;)

Bye,
  Skybuck.