Parser needed.

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:16:17 EDT 2015

So far this is what I got... I like to name things for what they are so
FileObject I like better than something abstract/weird like "text file", my
code:

BotDemoFolder = "C:\\Games\\Startrek Online\\Startrek Online\\Cryptic
Studios\\Star Trek Online\\Live\\demos"
BotDemoFile = "SpaceFleetAlert.demo"

def Main():
DemoFilePath = BotDemoFolder + "\\" + BotDemoFile

FileObject = open( DemoFilePath, "r")

DemoLines = FileObject.readlines()

print DemoLines
print len(Demolines)

FileObject.close()
return

Main()

So far it took multiple seconds to print the demo lines...

Hopefully that's just a "printing" issue to the console and not a processing
limitation of python.

I know python/sikulix can do about 500.000 if statements per second.

I shall have to add some timing code, to rule out sikulix startup time...

Hmmm..

Bye,
  Skybuck.