Logical Query JSON

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:48:48 EDT 2015

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:32:01 -0700, subhabrata.banerji wrote:

> I am trying to query JSON with Logical operators.

what your problem was at all.

Please:

- show an example of what you tried;

- give the results you expected;

- show the results you actually got.

COPY and PASTE the code and results, do not re-type them, or summarise
them.

I found the examples quite easy to follow to create json queries,
although as I don't have a db2 etc setup here iI'm unale to try feeding
the resulting json query into a database to see what comes out.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com