sys path modification

neubyr neubyr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:09:27 EDT 2015

Modules are installed, but they are in a different directory than standard
modules directory. I considered an option to add a site specific directory,
but I want to make module path application specific rather than installing
it in system-wide directory. virtualenv is one option, but that means
anyone who wants to run this particular script will need to activate
virtualenv each time. I thought allowing application to find/use it's
dependencies would be easier. Are there any other options?