scalar vs array and program control

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn PointedEars at web.de
Sun Jul 26 06:35:53 EDT 2015

                                                   ^
> […]

| <class 'int'>

Most interesting (but understandable):

| <class 'float'>

BTW, another common misconception that I read from your argument is that
“object-oriented” would be synonymous with “class-based”; that one needs a
class for OOP.  In fact, however, there are several object-oriented
programming languages, again for example most ECMAScript implementations,
that are prototype-based: one object/instance inherits from another, its
prototype.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2