Hi

김지훈 coolji1022 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:30:07 EDT 2015

Hi.
I recently changed my path to be a programmer so I decided to learn python.
I downloaded files(Python 2.7.10 - 2015-05-23
<https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2710/>) to setup on your
website.
(also got the version of x64 because of my cpu)
But when I try to install it, there is an error.
The error is "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL
required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your
support personnel or package vendor."

I searched on google but I couldn't find the answer.
My computer is 64bit windows 7.

I'm looking forward to receiving your reply ASAP.

Thanks.