How may I learn Python Web Frameworks

subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:25:38 EDT 2015

Dear Group,

I am slightly new in Python Web Frameworks. I could learn bit of Django, Flask and Bottle.
But I am looking for a good web based tutorial like Python or NLTK.
Somehow, I did not find documentations for web frameworks are very good, one has to do lot of experiments even to learn basic things.

I am looking for a good book like Dive into Python or some good web based tutorials.

I tried to search but unfortunately could not find.

I am using Python2.7+ on Windows 7.

If any one of the members may kindly suggest.

Regards,
Subhabrata Banerjee.