Object Pool design pattern

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Jul 24 01:10:19 EDT 2015

In a message of Thu, 23 Jul 2015 23:09:38 +0200, Abder-Rahman Ali writes:
>Hello,
>
>How can we implement the Object Pool design pattern in Python, especially
>when the pool consists of array data types?
>
>Thanks.

Is your problem 'I don't know how to implement the Object Pool Design pattern
at all?' -- in which case Googling "python object pool design pattern"
gets you some nice hits -- or you are having some particular problem
related to your use of arrays -- in which case post code (and errors
if you have any) and we will see what we can do.

Laura