unexpected output while using list(and nested dictionary)

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Jul 23 11:54:44 EDT 2015

In a message of Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:04:38 -0500, max scalf writes:
>I am sorry for doing what i did (asking question in Stackoverflow and
>pasting the link here).  I will keep this in mind for the future.  I am
>very much new to this list, so was not sure.
>
>Do you guys have any suggestion as to what to use if the code is lone, as
>the formatting gets lost in an email...

You need to set up your mailer to send "plain text mail".

Since you are using a gmail account, I assume you are using gmail.
Googling for 'gmail plain text email' gives lots of hits -- apparantly
Google has changed how composing email works at least once, and I
cannot tell which of these hits is for current gmail and not
gmail-of-5-years-ago

If you aren't using gmail, you need to google for whatever mailer you are
using and "plain text email".

Laura