unexpected output while using list(and nested dictionary)

max scalf oracle.blog3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:04:38 EDT 2015

I am sorry for doing what i did (asking question in Stackoverflow and
pasting the link here).  I will keep this in mind for the future.  I am
very much new to this list, so was not sure.

Do you guys have any suggestion as to what to use if the code is lone, as
the formatting gets lost in an email...