unexpected output while using list(and nested dictionary)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 22 19:05:35 EDT 2015

max scalf <oracle.blog3 at gmail.com> writes:

> I have posted a question on stack overflow for better readability ... but
> is intended for python list.... Please see question below...

Please post (as a reply to your initial post, if you like) with the full
question text in a message. Keep the discussion here in this forum
self-contained; linking to context elsewhere is less reliable across time.

--
 \       “Come on, if your religion is so vulnerable that a little bit |
  `\           of disrespect is going to bring it down, it's not worth |