Can I copy/paste Python code?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Jul 22 03:01:32 EDT 2015

In a message of Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:45:29 +1000, "Steven D'Aprano" writes:
>On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:25 am, Laura Creighton wrote:
>
>> Lots of the problems are with the free reader, adobe acrobat.  It is
>> designed so that the user is kept very much in a straight-jacket which
>> is a problem when your Mum needs, for instance, things to be in 36 point
>> for her to be able to read things at all because she is nearly blind.
>
>Surely Acrobat gives you the ability to set the scaling factor of the
>displayed page? E.g. 25%, 50%, 100%, 200%, etc?
>

>--
>Steven

The version my mother has, which is the most up to date version for
her windows vista system, doesn't, for most of the documents people
send her.  She's absolutely stuck with the font choices somebody
else made for everybody, and they aren't right for her.

And this is way it is with the bulk of problems I end up having
to deal with from people who get pdfs and have problems reading
them --  what they want to do is outside of the range of what
they are allowed to do.

Laura