Can I copy/paste Python code?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Jul 21 16:32:57 EDT 2015

On 2015-07-21, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 21/07/2015 18:25, Laura Creighton wrote:
>
>> Lots of the problems are with the free reader, adobe acrobat.  It is
>> designed so that the user is kept very much in a straight-jacket which
>> is a problem when your Mum needs, for instance, things to be in 36 point
>> for her to be able to read things at all because she is nearly blind.

> All I know is that I read a review about Foxit Reader
> https://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/pdf-reader/ and I've never
> looked back.

I'd have serious doubts about anybody who brags that their product has
a "Microsoft Offic 2013 Style Ribbon Toolbar". ;)

But, it apears foxit reader is Windows-only so it's a moot point for
Linux/Unix/Mac users.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hey, wait
                                  at               a minute!!  I want a