Noob in Python. Problem with fairly simple test case

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:48:05 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 3:38 AM, Jason P. <suscricions at gmail.com> wrote:
> Despite the impression that surely I gave, I'm quite familiar with programming and general bug hunting rules. The problem is that I'm inexperienced with Python and the subtle details of multiple threads ;)

Heh, it doesn't hurt to remind people of basic debugging techniques
sometimes. Worst case, you come back and say "Yep, I tried that, and
here's the result". Best case, someone else (who doesn't know what you
know) will come along with a superficially similar problem, will see
the suggested technique, and even if the actual issue is quite
different, will be better able to diagnose it.

ChrisA