Should non-security 2.7 bugs be fixed?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:25:16 EDT 2015

On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bream... at gmail.com wrote:
> I have no negative perception of 2.7, it simply no longer
> interests me, to repeat in the same way that it no longer
> interests some core devs.

Your apathy towards Py2 will not shield you from the
collateral damage caused by it's demise.

What matters is what the *WORLD* thinks about Python. And if
the global "perception" is that: "Python is buggy", or that:
"the python community is fractured" -> then all hope in
widespread future adoption is gone! Then, both Py2 and Py3
die. Then, you will be forced to use another language?

  GOT IT?

This is *NOT* about you, or me, this is about the
*PERCEPTION* of Python within the *ENTIRE* programming
community.

> are you still too busy working on your fork, RickedPython?

I've never seen you before. Are you a regular hiding behind
a fake name?