Proposed keyword to transfer control to another function

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:32:14 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:24 AM, MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
> On 2015-07-19 17:13, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:05 AM, Dennis Lee Bieber
>> <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>         I've only seen one other application using HHMLL -- and that was
>>> the
>>> Amiga file system.
>>

>> Okay, I'll bite. What does HHMLL stand for? Google didn't answer my
>> question instantly with the first result, like it usually does. I even
>> got desperate [1] but no luck.
>>
> HHMLL stands for "hashed-head multiple-linked list", a phrase from a little
> earlier in the post.

D'oh. I skimmed the post, looking for expressions matching that, and
somehow missed it. Of course, it's right there when I go back and
check again. I'm pretty sure the universe is out to gaslight me some
days, particularly the days when my proposals end up indecisive. Which
one of them is, today. This does not bode well.

ChrisA