Should non-security 2.7 bugs be fixed?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:18:11 EDT 2015

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 10:52:51 PM UTC-5, Rustom Mody wrote:
> tl;dr: Not so much a complaint but a indicator that people
> who could potentially contribute are being prevented from
> entering

EXACTLY! If this community fails, it won't be due to old
members walking out of the back door, no, it will be because
the front door was slammed shut and nails were driven into
the frame, preventing new members from entering!

We are not in a freaking zombie movie people! We're in a
freaking community! And communities require doors to be
unlocked during business hours. Communities require welcome
mats. But mostly of all, communities require hospitality.