Need assistance

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:40:43 EDT 2015

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:15:38 -0700, craig.sirna wrote:

> The assignment wants us to take a users first, middle and last name in a
> single input ( name=('enter your full name: )).
>
> Then we must display the full name rearranged in Last, First Middle
> order.

To generate a list of words from a string, split the string up on the
spaces between words. See the split method of strings.

Having a list of words, get a copy of the list in reverse order. See the
reversed function (and maybe the list function).

Note - reversed returns an iterable, list will convert the iterable to a
list.

To join the elements of a list into a string, see the join method of
strings.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com