Keypress Input

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:27:58 EDT 2015

On 07/16/2015 11:22 AM, Rick Johnson wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 11:30:40 PM UTC-5, Michael Torrie wrote:
>> On 07/15/2015 07:03 PM, Rick Johnson wrote:
>>> <too much to quote>
>>
>> I think you've missed the whole point of the OP's project.
>
> Obviously my reply was not only "too much to quote", but
> apparently, and sadly, "too much to read"! I don't know about
> anyone else here, but i would be cautious about replying to
> any post before i took the time to read the entire content. I
> mean, i'd wouldn't want to embarrass myself.

I read a good deal of what you wrote, which is more than most do with
such long, rambling posts.  Good to know there were some good nuggets in
there.

This is as much as I read of your current post though.  As soon as you
started going off about gold fish, I'm out.  It's true that attention
spans are shorter these days. But it's also true there are ways of being
concise.