Why pay DICE When TheGongzuo.com is !! FREE !!

David H. Lipman DLipman~NOSPAM~ at Verizon.Net
Thu Jul 16 06:54:38 EDT 2015

>> "Steve Hayes"  wrote in message
>> news:gaibqatads4eamjchr9k4f5tau30un2pdu at 4ax.com...
>>
>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:31:31 -0700 (PDT), trentonwesley10 at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings!
>>> You been Invited as a Beta User for TheGongzuo.com ( Absolutely Extended
>>> Trial).
>>> We bring to you TheGongzuo.com, Top notch highly talented IT
>>> (Information Technology / Software Industry) skilled Professional
>>> Candidates,
>>
>> So what does it actually DO?
>>
>> I'm assuming that it's some kind of enhancement for Python, but why
>> would anyone actually use it?

Who cares.
They are a spammer.  Who cares what they do, the fact they spam means they
are unethical and you should NOT use their services.

They ask "Why pay DICE When TheGongzuo.com is !! FREE !!", the answer is
DICE is ethical and they don't spam.

They have added the following to the message...
"This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301.
Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message
cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed,
Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of
this email will be stopped if you by send  a response of "REMOVE" in the
subject line of the email, we will remove you immediately from
subscription."

This is Usenet which is tied an email list.  Such appended text is
inappropriate as they posted to Google Groups which is a Web Front-End (
HTTP/HTTPS ) to Usenet ( NNTP ).  However lets assume it was sent via email.
They use a BS disclaimer "Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress,".    That's false.  It was NOT passed.  Even if it had been
passed, it would have been superseded by the US Can Spam Act and Amendments.
That is the law, not Bill S.1618 TITLE III  which never became law.  If you
see the appended text "Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress,", now you also know they are complete morons.

Furthermore, the IP address is 49.206.15.227.  which is
ACTFIBERNET-Secundrabad, Beam Telecom Pvt Ltd of India.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp