Interactive, test-driven coding challenges (algorithms and data structures)

donne.martin at gmail.com donne.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 07:20:38 EDT 2015

Repo:
https://github.com/donnemartin/interactive-coding-challenges

Shortlink:
https://bit.ly/git-code

Hi Everyone,

I created a number of interactive, test-driven coding challenges. I will continue to add to the repo on a regular basis. I'm hoping you find it useful as a fun, hands-on way to learn or to sharpen your skills on algorithms and data structures, while helping yourself prep for coding interviews and coding challenges.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Contributions are welcome!

-Donne