Python Error: ImportError: No module named ''folder_name’ at Command Prompt

Ernest Bonat, Ph.D. ernest.bonat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:15:00 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I’m doing a CSV data analysis in Python using Eclipse IDE/PyDev. I have
organized my project using the standard MVC architecture. In Eclipse IDE
everything is working properly. When I run my main.py file it at Command
Prompt I got an error: ImportError: No module named 'folder_name'. It’s
like the location path of the ‘'folder_name’ was not found. Do I need to
update my main.py file to run it at the Command Prompt?

Thank you for all your help,

Thanks

Ernest Bonat, Ph.D.
Senior Software Engineer | Senior Data Analyst
Visual WWW, Inc. | President and CEO
115 NE 39th Avenue | Hillsboro, OR 97124
Cell: 503.730.4556 | Email: ernest.bonat at gmail.com

*The content of this email is confidential. It is intended only for the use
of the persons named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message.*