module dependencies issues

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 20:24:28 EDT 2015

On 10/07/2015 01:04, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
> Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>:
>
>> Your descriptions conflict. A safe binary replacement usually cannot
>> even add new features, in case this breaks something.
>
> New functions in C libraries do not cause runtime breakage.

It's good to know that there's never been a crash in the entire history
of the C programming language due to a bug in a new function causing
runtime breakage.  It just proves the point that I've made in the past,
that programmers using statically typed languages are far smarter than
those using dynamically typed languages.  The former just compile their
code by lunchtime and then head to the pub, while the latter have to
stay in the office all afternoon testing.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence