(side-)effects and ...

random832 at fastmail.us random832 at fastmail.us
Thu Jul 9 19:04:25 EDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015, at 15:36, Tony the Tiger wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 20:29:11 +0000, Stefan Ram wrote:

That's ridiculous. Why is he even including URIs if he doesn't want them
to be links - a feature many newsreaders and terminal emulators have
(and can't read these instructions) even regardless of web mirroring?

Also, he should not post here, because all articles posted here are
automatically put on a mailing list and that list's web-accessible
archive. Do we have a cancelbot so he can be effectively blocked from
posting (since the list is incapable of complying with his conditions)?

@Stefan, why are you here?