PyCon PL 2015 - Call for Proposal is waiting for you

piotr at tynecki.pl piotr at tynecki.pl
Thu Jul 9 16:33:25 EDT 2015

Python Hackers,

PyCon PL 2015 is pleased to announce that its Call for Proposals will be closed soon!

We encourage you all to come and share experience with a varied audience of ethusiastic Pythonistas that the conference attracts each year. Talks and workshops from all Python-related areas are welcome, both in Polish and English.

The deadline for proposals is July 15th, 2015. You can submit yours by filling in this form: http://goo.gl/forms/kh4kBkVF9G

PyCon PL is renowed for its unique atmosphere, owed to accomodating all participants in the same hotel, which helds the conference. It fosters superb networking opportunities as well as a great fun in the evenings.

This year we invite you to a comfortable four-star hotel in the middle of beautiful and green area, located 60km from Warsaw. We will arrange inexpensive bus transport from Warsaw to the hotel for those who need it.

More information on Call for Proposals and the conference itself can be found on its website.

Hope to meet you in Poland this autumn!

Feel free to meet us on:

http://pl.pycon.org/2015/

https://www.facebook.com/PyConPL