Idle Not Working.

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Jul 8 16:57:58 EDT 2015

On 7/8/2015 2:07 PM, Steve Burrus wrote:
> I need some deg4ree of help w ith the Idle Python Editor. I am using
> 64 bit win 10 beta preview

I am waiting for MS to install the activate the actual release on my
personal machine.

 > and every time that I try to bring up Idle I cannot!

Does python itself (which version?) work?  I do not know if versions
before 3.5 are expected to work on Win 10.  We developers have no way of
testing yet, at least not on the buildbot testers.

 > Now I am using both 32 and 64 bit versions of Idle

There are no such things. Idle is python code that runs on whatever
version of Python you have.  As far as I know, you cannot easily install
both 32 and 64 bit versions of x.y on the same machine.

--
Terry Jan Reedy