installing libraries like numpy scipy matplotlib

PIYUSH KUMAR okkpiyush at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:05:16 EDT 2015

I have never used linux in my life.. only windows based computing.. So I have problems in installing third party libraries in python.
I know this one is very basic and there are very experienced programmers in this group.
So can somebody just explain me how many softwares or other python packages I have to install before installing any of these.
Any of the documentations couldn't been able to help me. I have checked many websites but got confused everytime.
I also had problems installing PYKE last month.
Please be very basic while explaining.
Thankyou very much :)