Python is DOOMED! Again!

Mario Figueiredo marfig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:50:36 EST 2015

In article <mailman.18277.1422557674.18130.python-list at python.org>,
breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk says...

> No, they're not always weakly typed.  The aim of the spreadsheet put up
> by Skip was to sort out (roughly) which languages belong in which camp.
>   I do not regard myself as suitably qualified to fill the thing out.
> Perhaps by now others have?

It would help that if instead of weakly typed or strongly typed box,
they could be classified comparatively to each other. The terms are
better suited to describe two languages as they stand to each other.

Weakly Typed ------------------------------------------> Strongly Typed

>From C to Lisp (arguably) with languages closer to each other indicating
a more similar type system model.