Python is DOOMED! Again!

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:36:20 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Skip Montanaro
<skip.montanaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> C and C++ are weakly and statically typed languages.  Python is a strongly and dynamically typed language.
>

> Feel free to edit this Google spreadsheet:

Man, sometimes Gmail makes me mad... Ctlr-V shouldn't send. Of course,
sending is bound to Shift-Ctrl-V. Sometimes Gmail gets confused or
doesn't get the "he let up on the shift key" memo. Or maybe I'm a
spaz. At any rate, here's the link:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kcrcq4y

Feel free to modify the spreadsheet. Should be open for anyone to edit.

Skip