Python simple Code

Salem Alqahtani salem055 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:22:01 EST 2015

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 7:16:27 PM UTC-5, Salem Alqahtani wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I just joined the group and I hope that I can help and be active.
>
> I have a question about python. I wrote a code on python 2.7 and I want to choose from the list of names that I provide n!. I execute the code but the result or output is the numbers. I want the people names are the result.
>

> Sincerely
>
> import sys
> import array
> a=['salem','Ali','sultan']
> m = len(a)
> def Factorials(m):
>     if m == 0:
>         return 1
>     else:
>         print m
>         return m * Factorials(m-1)
> def output():
>     print a
> def main():
>     print Factorials(m)
>     output()
> main()

Hi Guys,

I appreciate your answers and the output that I am expected from my simple code is the following:

['salem','Ali','sultan']
['salem','sultan','Ali']
['Ali','sultan','salem']
['Ali','salem','sultan']
['sultan','Ali','salem']
['sultan','salem','sultan']

the 3 * 2 * 1 is 6 but I do not looking for this output.

Sincerely