unicode question

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:26:01 EST 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Rehab Habeeb
<moonlight06082013 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there python staff
> does python support arabic language for texts ? and what to do if it support
> it?
> i wrote hello in Arabic using codeskulptor and the powershell just for
> testing and the same error appeared( a sytanx error in unicode)!!

If you're using Python 3, you have very good support for non-ASCII
text, including Arabic. In Python 2, you can work with Unicode data,
but your variable/function names all have to be in ASCII.

What was your code, and what was the error? Copy and paste them into
the email, and we'll be better able to help you.

ChrisA