Python simple Code

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:26:13 EST 2015

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6:38:50 PM UTC-6, Denis McMahon wrote:

> Observations:
>
> a) There is no need to import array, you are only using a list.

I'm just pondering here... (and pinky, i'm looking at you!),
but there "may" be a good excuse for "import array". I have a
feeling it's merely an artifact. Maybe the OP began his
script with a Python array, then realizing he needed a mixed-
type container, began using list and forgot to edit his
imports. So yes: superfluous, yet forgivable.

*HOWEVER* I cannot forgive someone for creating a function that
merely prints a global variable! WTH???

@OP: Why did you create the "output" function?