Running a .py file iteratively at the terminal

varun7rs at gmail.com varun7rs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:10:22 EST 2015

Thanks a lot Mark but that would be a bit trivial. How can I run the same file multiple times? Or if I need to run two commands:
srva at hades:~$ python NFV_nw_eu_v3_14_1_15.py --output eu_v3_14_1_15 --demand demands_v3_21_1_15.xml --xml nobel-eu.xml
srva at hades:~$ python NFV_v3_7_10_14.py -l log --lp --xml eu_v3_14_1_15.xml

repeatedly, how can I do that? Can I write a script to perform this function?If so, can you please help me with it?
The first command generates an output file eu_v3 and the second file feeds it to the solver. This is what I intend to do multiple times. I hope I have explained it this time in a much better way. I'm sorry English is my second language and I have some problems in expressing myself at times.

Thank You