Idiomatic backtracking in Python

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Sun Jan 25 15:15:47 EST 2015

Hi folks,

I have a problem at hand that needs code for backtracking as a solution.
And I have no problem coding it, but I can't get rid of the feeling that
I'm always solving backtracking problems in a non-Pythonic
(non-idiomatic) way. So, I would like to ask if you have a Pythonic
approach to backtracking problems? If so, I'd love to hear your solutions!

Cheers,
Johannes

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.