Python Sanity Proposal: Type Hinting Solution

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:26:27 EST 2015

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 3:13:12 PM UTC-6, Mario Figueiredo wrote:
> In article <12d74fb6-f7d7-4ff0-88d3-6076a5dc7b57 at googlegroups.com>,
> Sir Richard Johnson The First says...
> >
> > Injecting polarity into debates is dangerous, because,
> > then we get off into the emotional weeds and a solution
> > may never be found -- just observe the polarization of
> > American politics if you don't believe me --> *PUKE*
>
> I agree entirely. But you have to excuse me... weren't you
> the one calling Guido lapdog (you used worse names) to
> anyone who agreed with the PEP? ;)

I was not calling *ANYONE* who agreed with the PEP "a
lapdog", my statement was more specific. I called Chris a
"lapdog of" and a "rabbid fanboy" -- Guido was merely the
"implied Satan".

Of course i'm not suggesting that Guido is a malevolent
godlike being, his inclusion in the expression is merely a
incidental result of Chris's idol worship of "everything Guido".
Although, to be fair, I guess i may have embellished a bit
by using the word "rabbid", and for that i apologize.

But to respond to your assertion that i'm being
hypocritical: nonsense. Stating facts is *NEVER*
hypocritical. Just because a fact happens to be an
"inconvenient truth" does not invalidate it's truthfulness.

Chris (or anybody for that matter) can choose to be a free
thinking individual, or a brainwashed disciple, the choice is
his. Even intelligent people (like Chris) can fall under the
spell of a "implicit cult of personality".