kivy secret of mana game

Larry Martell larry.martell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:50:49 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 3:44 PM,  <sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:10:08 AM UTC-8, Tony the Tiger wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 17:13:12 +0000, Automn wrote:
>>
>> > game
>>
>> No interest, at all, nada, zilch. zero, nothing.
>>
>>  /Grrr
>
> Why don't you like fun?

I spend 10-12 hours a day on the computer - writing code for a living,
paying bills, banking, running my business, shopping, communicating
with family, researching real estate, etc. - the last thing I want to
do is spend more time on it playing a game. There's a lot of fun to be
had without a computer - try it, you may like it.