EuroPython 2015: Come join us from July 20-26 in Bilbao !

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu Jan 15 08:09:11 EST 2015

We are happy to announce the dates for EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao, Spain,
this year:

                   Monday, July 20 - Sunday, July 26

Please mark your calendar. We’d love to meet you all in Bilbao - and hey,
it’s summer, so you might want to combine the conference with a holiday :-)

For updates, please watch our blog at http://blog.europython.eu/.

Enjoy,
—
EuroPython Society (EPS) - http://www.europython-society.org/
Asociación de Ciencias de la Computación Python San Sebastián (ACPySS)
- http://www.pyss.org/

PS: Please help spread the word and forward this email to all your local
lists, user groups, etc. Many thanks !