Python 2.7, on windows7 64 bit development machine, inconsistent issue on similar machines

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Tue Jan 13 14:39:13 EST 2015

Ok, and just tested MySQLdb connection to both XAMPP server instance on same
machine, as well as slightly remote connection to other machine over wifi,
and same error - so, seems issue is invoked/caused by MySQLdb connection
closing - if just put process to sleep for 30 seconds, nothing happens, but,
the moment I in fact try to then just close the connection, that's when
error dialogue immediately pops up.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker