Broken IF statement

Maxime S maxischmeii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:31:03 EST 2015

> https://bpaste.net/show/93be9e15634b <--- Line 19 through 22
>
> At all times, my program is assigning the object priority of 0, even if
one already exists in the database with a priority of 0 (it's supposed to
be assigning it a priority of 1 in those cases).

> I'm a non developer trying to fix a freelancer's code. Would anybody be
able to suggest changes to the IF logic that might be able to fix it,
assuming the statements in the code provided look flawed?

> Thanks...
> --

This line:

obj, created = SocialAccount.objects.get_or_create(...)

suggest you are using Django. If it is the case you have to add obj.save()
after changing the priority to send the new value to the DB.

Best,

Maxime