PyWart: Poor Documentation Examples

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 12:46:57 EST 2015

On 11/01/2015 16:04, Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2015-01-10, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 5:05 AM, Rick Johnson
>> <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> EXAMPLE 1: "Reducing Comprehension" https://docs.python.org/2/howto/doanddont.html#using-the-batteries
>>
>> 1) Why are you focusing on the /2/ docs, rather than /3/?
>> 2) Why are you ranting, rather than submitting docs patches?
>
> 3) There are still people who read RR posts?

Admittedly this was a bad one but his contributions to tkinter/IDLE are
useful.  Contrast that to our former Resident Unicode Expert or our
Greek Web Design Expert.  Then years ago there was Xah Lee telling us
how to write docs, it was so funny the way he was torn to shreds.  As
for Ilias Lazaridu what can I say, except that I beat all when having a
day that starts with me getting out of bed on the wrong side, and worse
later on when my hair do gets ruined!!! :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence