Announce: PyPrimes 0.2.1a

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jan 9 06:01:38 EST 2015

alister <alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com> writes:

> why not simply cheat & call it V 0.2.3 :-) it is not as if there is
> any regulation concerning what can & cannot constitute a minor release
> it is all at your own discretion.

Not a regulation, but a convention which it is good etiquette to follow
<URL:http://semver.org/>. Version strings are a communication, and
communication is only useful if conventions of meaning are more or less
reliable.

--
 \        “I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because |
  `\            that means it's gonna be up all night.” —Steven Wright |