py2c - an open source Python to C/C++ is looking for developers

sirak2010 at gmail.com sirak2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:24:46 EST 2015

On Monday, July 30, 2012 at 6:27:04 AM UTC-7, Ramchandra Apte wrote:
> I created py2c ( http://code.google.com/p/py2c )- an open source Python to C/C++ translator!
> py2c is looking for developers!
> To join create a posting in the py2c-discuss Google Group or email me!
> Thanks
> PS:I hope this is the appropiate group for this message.

this is actually a great project, because i see a lot of programmers embedding the whole python into their c++ application even the python compiler and all its libraries. and i hope this could solve that problem one day... look what matlab did  matlab to C/C++ which is great and what python was missing was that feature. python is so good for algorithm development and c/c++ is so easy for machines to execute.