application console with window

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski emil at fuse.pl
Wed Jan 7 22:16:32 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 10:17:09PM +0100, adam wrote:
> Is in here maybe someone who speak Polish?

Mówię, a raczej piszę.

> I'm looking for some libs, tutorials, or other informations.

This is terminal application using (n)curses or smilar library that helps you draw & interact with windows, forms and other widgets.

You can use curses library, but it's a little big hairy. There are a few extra libraries that make writing "full-screen" terminal application a breeze.

The most popular one (…and complete?) is urwid, and there are pages of tutorial once you google for it.

PS. if you need some help feel free to e-mail me off-list.

--
vag·a·bond adjective \ˈva-gə-ˌbänd\
 a :  of, relating to, or characteristic of a wanderer